https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Maja Wik https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Maja Wik2021-09-28 12:42:342021-10-05 14:06:47Book a meeting in Teams or Outlook
Book a meeting in Teams
- Open the calendar and select New meeting in the upper right corner.
- Add a) a title, b) attendees, c) a date and a start and end time. If the meeting is to be held in a physical location, you can add d) a location as well. Automatically, a meeting in Teams will be created, and you will se the link to the meeting once you’ve saved your booking. A tip is to also write e) a description of what the meeting is about, so the participants can prepare.
- When you’re done with the booking, select Save.
Book a meeting in Outlook
- Open the calendar and select New Teams meeting in the upper menu.
- Add a title, attendees, date, starting and ending, a location and a description what the meeting is about. You will now see a link to the meeting.
- Select the cogwheel in the upper menu and then Meeting options to make settings for the lobby, like if the attendees will be allowed to use their camera or microphone, or be able to chat and give reactions.
- When you’re done, select Send.