In this manual we decribe how you copy, delete or move a form or quiz.
- Go to www.o365.umu.se. Sign in with your Umu-ID.
- Select Forms in the left menu. If you cannot see it there, select All applications and then Forms.
- You have now entered your own Forms portal. Select All my forms below your recently opened forms.
- Chose the form you want to copy, place the pointer on it, and select the three dots and then Copy.
- A copy of the form will be created among your saved forms.
- Chose the form you want to delete place the pointer on it, and select the three dots then Delete.
- You will receive a message that says “Form moved to Deleted Forms tab and can be restored until permanently deleted.“ It has not been permanently deleted. To delete it permanently, select Deleted forms.
- Place the pointer on the form, select the three dots and then Delete to delete it permanently, or Restore to restore and move it to All forms tab.
- Chose the form you want to move, place the pointer on it, and select the three dots and then Move.
- A menu will open, and you will see the groups (teams) you can move your form to. Choose a group and then Move.
- You have now moved the form from your personal Forms portal to the group’s portal. A notification will tell you where the form has been moved to.
- Select the group name (in this case Project A) to enter the group’s Forms portal.
- Here you can see members of the group and all forms that are shared in the group.
For more information about group forms, see manual: Create and mange group forms