OneDrive comes as part of the o365 package for Umeå University.
In the installation of o365 to your computers, you After installation of OneDrive to your computer, you will have a local folder where you will find everything, and that synchronizes automatically to OneDrive in the cloud environment.
1. Login to o365.umu.se with your UmU-ID and click on OneDrive
2. Install OneDrive from o365.umu.se
3. Once you have installed the OneDrive, login with your UmU-ID Umuemail@example.com.
4. Now that OneDrive is installed in your computer you can access it via Windows Explorer
5. Synchronization is done automatically everytime you change a file that is in your OneDrive folder. If you see a blue circle with arrow on the folder, that means the folder/file is currently synchronizing. If you see a green checkmark, it means that the file/folder is synchronized up to OneDrive.