https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Jens Mann https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Jens Mann2020-06-12 14:11:142021-05-19 14:19:18Install eduroam for Windows 10 manually
This guide helps you to manually install the certificates needed to connect to eduroam on Windows 10.
Creating and installing eduroam certificates
- Logon with your UmU-ID at https://www.eduroam.umu.se, click on Create certificate.
- Add information (as in your name or computer name) about the certificate and click on Create certificate.
- Copy the password and download the personal and root certificate.
- Browse to the downloaded files and open UMU-CAROOT-CA2.cer.
- Choose Local computer and click on Next.
- Choose Place all.. and click on Browse.., choose Trusted rootcert.. and click OK. The dialogue window closes and then click Next.
- Click Yes to install the certificate.
- Open your personal certificate. (with suffix .pfx)
- Choose Current User and click on Next.
- Click Next until your asked to enter a password, paste the password from step 3 and click Next.
- Click Next and then Done.
Configure Windows 10 to connect using the certificate
Search for available networks and choose eduroam, click on Connect using certificate.