This guide helps you to manually install the certificates needed to connect to eduroam on Windows 10.
Creating and installing eduroam certificates
1. Logon with your UmU-ID at https://www.eduroam.umu.se, click on Skapa certifikat.
2. Add information about the certificate and click on Skapa certifikat.
3. Copy the password and download the personal and root certificate.
4. Browse to the downloaded files and open UMU-CAROOT-CA2.cer.
5. Choose Local computer and click on Next.
6. Choose Place all.. and click on Browse.., choose Trusted rootcert.. and click OK.
The dialogwindow closes and then click Next.
7. Choose Yes to install the certificate.
8. Open your personal certificate. (with suffix .pfx)
9. Choose Current User and click on Next.
10. Click Next until your asked to enter a password, paste the password from step 3 and click Next.
11. Click Next and then Done.
Configure Windows 10 to connect using the certificate
Search for available networks and choose eduroam, click on Connect using certificate.