You’ve created a Planner (Tasks by Planner and To do) that you want to reuse. In this manual we describe how to copy an existing Planner. For example to another team, another channel or if you want a similar Planner in the same channel.
How to copy your planner
- Go to your Planner in Teams and select the globe to open your Planner in the web application.
- When you’ve opened the web application, select the three dots.
- A menu will appear, select Copy plan.
- In the next menu, you can select which parts of the planner you want to copy and to which team. Select Copy plan to create your planner.
Add your new planner to a channel
In order for your new Planner to be visible in your team, you need to add it to a channel.
- Go to the channel where you want to add your Planner. Then select the +.
- Select Tasks by Planner and To Do.
- A menu will appear, select from the lower list – Use an existing plan from this team. Your new planner will be listed here. Select Save.
- Done! Now your Planner is available as a new tab.