https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Oscar Lundberg https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Oscar Lundberg2022-03-01 09:54:222023-03-06 09:27:39Create and delete news posts in SharePoint
Create and delete news posts in SharePoint
In this manual, we show you how to create and delete news posts in SharePoint. There are two options to create a news post.
Option 1: Create a news post
- Go to www.o365.umu.se and open SharePoint
- Click on Create a news post
- A menu will open at the left side of the screen. Choose where (a sharepoint gorup) you want to publish the news post.
- Create your post (for more information to create a post click here)
Option 2 – Create a news post
- Open the SharePoint site where you want to publish the news post.
- Select New and then News post.
- Choose a template and then select Create post.
- Create your post (for more information on how to create a post click here)
Delete a news post
- Open the SharePoint site and select Pages in the left menu.
- Select the news post (page) you want to delete and select Delete in the upper menu.