https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Oscar Lundberg https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Oscar Lundberg2022-03-01 09:54:222022-03-01 09:54:22Create and delete news posts in SharePoint
In this manual, we show you how to create and delete news posts in SharePoint. There are two options to create a news post.
Option 1: Create a news post
- Go to www.o365.umu.se and open SharePoint
- Click on Create a news post
- A menu will open at the left side of the screen. Choose where (a sharepoint gorup) you want to publish the news post.
- Create your post (for more information to create a post click here)
Option 2 – Create a news post
- Open the SharePoint site where you want to publish the news post.
- Select New and then News post.
- Choose a template and then select Create post.
- Create your post (for more information on how to create a post click here)
Delete a news post
- Open the SharePoint site and select Pages in the left menu.
- Select the news post (page) you want to delete and select Delete in the upper menu.