https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Oscar Lundberg https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Oscar Lundberg2021-09-10 14:20:262022-09-13 07:36:29Create and manage group forms
You can create, manage, and delete forms in an existing group (team) in the same way as in your personal Forms portal.
- Go to www.o365.umu.se. Sign in with your Umu-ID.
- Select Forms in the left menu. If you cannot see it there, select All applications and then Forms.
- Scroll down to My groups where you can see all groups (teams) you are a member in and the number of forms within that group.
- Select the group you want to enter. If you cannot see your group, select Show more to see all your groups.
- You will enter the group´s Forms portal (in this case Project A). Here you can see the members of the group and the existing forms.
- Select New group quiz to create a quiz that will be shared in the group or select the arrow and then New group form to create a form instead.
- Select All forms to see all the group´s forms.
- Select Deleted forms to see the forms that have been deleted in the group.