This guide shows how to install Zoom on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Go to App Store on the device and search for the app “Zoom Cloud meetings”
- Choose Download
- Then open the app Zoom Cloud meetings by pressing home button and then click the icon Zoom.
- Choose Sign in
- Choose to log in with SSO
- Type umu in the field company domain
- Choose OK
- The log in page for UmuId at Umeå University will now open
Type your UmuId and password
- Choose Open
- Then decide if you want to allow Zoom to have access to your calendar.
- Decide if you want to enable Siri
- Decide if you want to enable Zoom to send notifications
- You have now completed the installation of Zoom.