This guide describes how to view your results on a completed digital exam in Inspera.
- Open a browser and navigate to the adress https://umu.inspera.com/
- Log in with your Umu-id
- Click on ”Archive” (1) and then on ”See more details” (2) to see grades, points and
- Here you can view your grade (1). Click on ”View without downloading” (2) to see yours
answers and the page summary with total points and points per question.
- See your answers by clicking on the question number (1). Click on to the next question
button (2). Go to the summary on the button (3).
- In the summary, you can read the total score (1) and the awarded points per
An assessor may have chosen to provide feedback on your answer. This is then displayed on the page with the final grade under the heading “Feedback”. Click on the text (1) to view the feedback.
The next page lists the information that the assessor has commented on.
Once you have opened a commented task, you can read the assessor’s feedback by
clicking the arrow, highlighted in the image below (1).
The image below shows an opened feedback panel with the assessor’s comments.