The login for older versions of Skype for Business Mac can appear slightly different. It is recommended to always run the latest version of the client.
1. Download the program from Microsoft and install it. OSX 10.11 or newer is required.
2. Start Skype for Business.
3. Fill in:
Click on ”Advanced options”.
4. Fill in your user-ID (ad\Umu-id) under ”User name”. OBS! In some cases you need to write in your email@example.com (for example when you working at home)
Click on ”Save”.
5. Fill in your password to (Umu-id).
6. Click on Log in to start.