https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Oscar Lundberg https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Oscar Lundberg2021-09-10 14:50:352021-09-13 09:41:14Preview and share a form
In this manual we decribe how you preview and share a form or quiz.
Preview a form or quiz
We recommend that you preview your form or quiz before you share it. This allows you to try to fill it out, and thereby make sure that it looks and works the way you want.
- Open the form or quiz you want to preview.
- Select Preview in the top menu.
- Select Computer to view what the form will look like on a computer.
- Select Phone to view what the form will look like on a phone.
- Select Back to exit the preview.
Share form or quiz
- Open the form or quiz you want to share.
- Select Share in the upper right corner.
- A menu will open. Select the arrow below the headline Send and collect answers.
- Here you will decide who can fill out the form.
- Choose Anyone can respond if you want anyone to be able to respond. This option guarantees anonymity for the respondents.
- Choose Only people in my organization can respond if you want that only people with an Umu-ID will be able to respond. This option allows you to decide if the respondents will be anonymous.
- Choose Specific people in my organization can respond if you want to choose who, with an Umu-ID, that will be able to respond. Then, you will have to enter their names, email addresses or a group.
- Then you will choose how to share your form. You have four options: link, QR code, embed, or email.
- Select the chain to share via link.
- Select Copy to copy the link.
- Select the QR icon to share via QR code.
- Select Download to download a QR code as an image (PNG).
- Select the embed icon to embed the form in a website (e.g., Canvas).
- Select Copy to copy the embed code.
- Select the mail icon to share via email.
- This will create a popup with the link in Outlook.