Sometimes you might need to publish the same information in different channels in Teams. There is a solution that lets you write a post in one channel and publish it in multiple channels at once instead of publishing a post in one channel at a time. This way, you only need to go to one channel to edit the post if something needs to be changed or added.
- Go to the channel where you want to create the post.
- Select New conversation.
- Click on the formatting button. A field with settings for the post will then appear. Select Publish in multiple channels.
- A new field will appear and the channel you are currently in will be entered automatically. Click on Select channels.
- You will now see a list of your teams and can choose where you want to publish the post by checking the list. You can choose as many channels as you like as long as you’re a member and have permission to publish in that team.
- Select Update when you have chosen your channels.
- When you’ve clicked on Update, you will now see the channels in the list of recipients for the post. Once you have written your headline and your post, click on the arrow at the right bottom to publish.
Done! Your post is now published in the chosen channels. If you want to edit your post, the post in the other channel/channels will automatically change.
To edit your post:
- Place your pointer on the published post and click on the three dots that appear in the upper right corner.
- Select Edit.