After the exchange
An online staff report for you to complete will be sent to your e-mail address. This report has to be completed after your staff/teaching mobility period. The International Office will reimburse your department for travel and subsistence costs after the mobility period is completed. The reimbursement will be calculated according to the Erasmus financial guidelines. For information about these guidelines, see the document Standard amout for staff and teacher exchange at:
Erasmus+ for teachers
You will also need to upload the following documents in Solemove when you return:
- A signed certificate of attendance signed by the host university confirming the start and end dates for your staff visit/teaching exchange at the host institution
- A copy of your travel expenses report in PASS (reseräkning)
Log in to your account
- Go to: Solemove start page
- Choose Umeå University from the dropdown list.
- Click on ‘All exchanges’.
- Go to your application.
- Click the new fourth tab called ‘After exchange’.
- Enter your Actual exchange dates.
- Click on the pen next to each document name to attach the corresponding file. Remember to click ‘Upload file’ to attach your documents.
Click here to add your own text