To be sure that you se the latest version of the web page in your browser, it is recommended that you empty the cache files before you surf to a specific page.
Cache files contain information from web pages you have visited in order for them to re-load faster next time you visit them.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots at the top right hand corner and choose More tools.
- Click on Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files”, check the boxes
- Click on Clear data.
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu button that looks like 3 lines and then choose Options.
- Search for Cache
- Empty cache data
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you have made will be automatically saved.
- Open Edge
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner and choose Settings.
- Under Clear browsing data, click and choose which areas you wish to clear (ex. Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data, Cached data and files)
- click on Clear.