https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Sofia Westerlund https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Sofia Westerlund2023-01-30 12:45:562023-01-30 12:45:56Install Umu-print for Windows and Mac
Install Umu-print for Windows and Mac
This guide will help you install Umu-print. Follow the eight steps below or watch the installation videos at the bottom of the page.
- In order to use Umu-print, you have to install a printer queue. Start by opening “Software center” on your computer by clicking the Windows key and typing “Software center” in the search field.
- Look for an application named Umu-print. You should see it among the other applications, but if you don’t, search for “Umu-print” in the search field.
- Double-click the “Umu-print”-icon and install. If you want to use a direct link for the driver, you can go here: https://print.umu.se:9192/print-deploy/client/windows
- Once the installation is complete, you will see the login boxes
- Fill in your user name in the field “User name”” and your PIN-code in the field “password” (the same PIN-code you use with your access card).
- Click “sign in and add printers”.
- Now Umu-print is installed and ready to be used.
- To print, choose “Umu-print”. The print file is sent to the Umu-print server and you can then download it to any of the printers included in the solution and collect your printout.
For you with client-managed Mac:
- Click here to download the new drivers directly: https://print.umu.se:9192/print-deploy/client/macos (or download via Self Service)