Nomination instructions for partner universities
Umeå University manages nominations for incoming exchange students in Solemove. To nominate students, you need to have a user id and a link to the nomination form. If you have not already received this, contact the department which you have signed the exchange agreement with.
- Visit the Solemove login site. Please make sure to only open Solemove in one tab.
- Choose Umeå University in the drop-down menu
- Remember to use “local id” when you log in to the system.
- When you have logged in: set a password and activate your user account.
Forgot your password?
Should you not remember your login details, please click ‘Forgot password’ and type in your e-mail address. If you have entered an valid e-mail address you will receive an e-mail with reactivation information.
- Click ‘Nomination’ in the menu and a list will show up.
- Click on the little pencil to enter nominated students from your university.
- Click on ”Nomination of students”. You’ll see a list of already nominated students.
- Click ”New” to enter a nomination.
All fields marked * are mandatory. Only use other dates than stated term dates if student is coming a shorter period during a term. It is not possible to start the exchange before term starts.
- Press the ‘Save’ button.
*Please note that during ‘Full calendar year’ there is a summer break during June, July and August with no courses available for exchange students. Students must continue to pay rent if they wish to stay over summer in a room rented from International Housing Office.
- Press the ‘Return’ button to see nominated students.
You can change the information about the nominated students only when status is Data saved. Data saved means that the nomination has been successfully completed.