When changing your Umu-id password, your AD account will automatically have the same password.
If you log in with your Umu-id on your Windows computer you can change password with CTRL-ALT-DEL.
1. Log in with your Umu-id.
2. Click the Gear and select Options
3. In the left column, choose General -> My account
4. Click Change password
5. Enter your current password followed by the new password, then click Save.
- You must sign in with your Umu-id to make the change.
- Chose My Pages and Change Password.
- Print the old password and then the new password. Min 8 characters, max 20 characters, at leaste one uppe case (A-Z), at least one lower case (a-z) and at least one digit (0-9).
NOTE: It can take up to 5 minutes before the new password takes effect.