Install eduroam for Windows 10 (Umu wifi)
This guide will show you how to use Ciscos program to connect to eduroam on campus.
Note you must be on Umeå University’s campus and have connection to Umu wifi to be able to complete this guide.
1. Open wireless connection and connect to Umu wifi.
2. Write in your Umu-ID (email@example.com) and password, klick on Sign On.
If you do not receive the question to ‘log in’, start your broser and open, for example, http://www.umu.se. You will then be redirected to the correct page.
3. Click on Start.
4. Write in your information about your telephone and click on Continue.
5. Ciscos installation program will download. Choose to run it via clicking on Run.
Answer Yes if any questions are asked.
6. Click on Start.
7. Click on Yes.
8. When you see the below picture your computer should be connected to eduroam.
If your computer does not automatically connect, go back to wireless networks and choose ‘connect to eduroam’.