https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Hans-Erik Sjöström https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Hans-Erik Sjöström2021-11-26 08:29:032022-11-17 07:23:43Windows: Install Safe Exam Browser
Windows: Install Safe Exam Browser
This guide describes how to install Safe Exam Browser on a computer running Windows operating system.
Safe Exam Browser is a secure browser used in the implementation of the digital exams in Inspera. The secure browser locks your computer so that only the exam content and any permitted resources can be displayed at the time of the exam.
On the page “E-examination on campus with Inspera” on the student website, there is more information on how a digital exam is done.
- Download the Safe Exam Browser installation file by clicking this link
- The installation file is downloaded to the “Downloads” folder.
- Open Windows Explorer and double-click the downloaded file SEB_[version number]_SetupBundle.exe
Safe Exam Browser installation file
- Check “I agree …” in the dialog that opens, then click the “Install” button.
- In the next step, you must also select “OK” to have the program installed on your computer.
- When Safe Exam Browser is installed, information is displayed as below
- Click on “Close”. You are now done with the installation of Safe Exam Browser.
Remember that the program should never be started independently, but is always opened by starting an exam via a standard web browser, after logging in to Inspera https://umu.inspera.com/