There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Engelska kategorin för studentinformation.
When you begin to use your calendar in Outlook, the week numbering is inactivated. If you want to activate it, you go to calendar options for Outlook.
- Click on the tab Outlook, in the upper menu bar.
- Choose Preferences.
- Click on Calendar under ”other”
- Under Calendar options you mark the box for Show week numbers.
- You now have week numbers in your calendar in Outlook.
This guide describes how you can make joint annotations, with the participants in your Teams meeting, on a shared screen. In that way you can work together on a digital Whiteboard.
Join a Teams meeting
- Join or start s Teams meeting.
- Choose Share, in the upper menu bar, to share your screen.
- A new window will now show, choose Screen, to be able to share your annotations.
- Your screen is now shared. At the top of your screen, there is a menu bar with different options. Choose the Pen to the right side of Give control, to start your annotations.
- Choose Everyone can annotate and make changes, to allow all the participants in the meeting to annotate on the screen.
- Everyone can now annotate on the screen, and you can draw by dragging the mouse pointer across the screen. Use the upper menu to change the pencil, add reactions, or post-it notes.
- Create new mail
- Choose Options.
- Choose Show from, this field is then added.
- Click on From in the mail.If it is your first time doing this, you need to state you student e-mail adress. Choose From, and then choose another e-mail adress and state your studentmail in the format: email@example.com.
Next time the mail adress is going to be avaliable as an option when clicking on From.
In this guide we describe how to start conversations in Lists, through Teams. In that way you can create threads that are connected to specific lists.
Start conversations in Lists through Teams
- Go to the Teams channel the list you want to start a conversation about exists.
- Choose the row in the list you want to start conversation about, then click on the three dots and choose Open, or click on Comment directly in the upper menu bar.
- In this view you find more information about the row in the list, choose Conversation in the menu bar to start a conversation.
- The chat function is now inserted to the right. Here you can write messages and tag persons you want to mention.
- When you start a conversation, it is also showing in the main channel and can be seen by the members in the channel.
- In the main channel, others can reply in the conversation, by clicking Reply under the post.
Lists is a tool in Microsoft 365 where you can create, share, and track lists. In this manual we describe how you create a board view.
Observe that the appearance can differ whether you are using Mac or Windows.
Create board view
- Go to your chosen list in Microsoft Lists you want to create a board view in.
- Choose All objects in the menu bar and then Create new view.
- Now you see the window where you can edit and create you new view:
1. Add the name you want for your board view.
2. Then choose Board
3. Choose how you want to organize your board by clicking the arrow to the right in this field. If you don’t already have any completed columns, it will automatically create a column that is named choice1. If you have completed columns, choose the column you want to organize you board view by (Example: by location, status, or date). Your board view will then be sorted and structured by how you have organized your board.
4. If you want your list to be public for others, you tic this box. If you want it to be private, you keep this box empty. If you choose to make it private, you are the only one who can see and edit the board.
5. When you are ready, click Create.
- Now your Board view is showing, and here you can Add new buckets and manage your current buckets. You can place your objects to the bucket they belong to and add more object by clicking the Plus-sign in the right corner of each bucket.
Microsoft Forms is a tool that can be used if you want to create a form or a test. In this guide we describe how to import files with already completed question to Forms.
- To open Forms, use this link: office.com, or go to the office portal (o365.umu.se). If you choose the latter option, go to All my forms further down on the page.
- Choose Quick import to import your file.
- To import the file, choose Upload from this device. Observe that the limit for the file size is 10MB. Now yoy can also click See import guidance to see how to structure your Word-document, or PDF before you upload it.
- Then pick the file you want to import.
- Choose whether you want to create a Test or a Form.
- When the file has converted, you choose if you want to Import another file, or Start reviewing the form/test.
- Now you can edit your imported questions, to make sure they have the correct layout. You can also delete or add questions.
With this function you can only create question with multiple alternatives, and questions with open text (for example fill in an empty space). For more advanced types of questions you must add them directly in Forms.
Information on how to download and install Microsoft Office 365 desktop suite.