This guide will show you how to use Ciscos program to connect to eduroam on campus.
Note you must be on the Umeå University’s campus and have connection to Umu wifi to be able to complete this guide. The quide will not work at NUS.
1. In the wifi menu choose Umu wifi.
2. Start a webb browser (Safari or Firefox) and open, for example, http://www.umu.se. You will then be redirected to the correct page. Write in your Umu-ID (email@example.com) and password, klick on Sign On.
3. Click on Start
4. Write in your information about your computer and click on Continue.
5. Ciscos installation program will download. called SPW.tar, to the folder Downloads.
6. Dubbel click on the SRW.tar file and it will extract to create a file called ”cisco_network_setup_assistant.dmg”.
7. Dubbel click on the Cisco Network Setup Assistant to start the installations programme.
8. Under the installation you will need to allow request for changes.