https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Linda Johansson https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Linda Johansson2020-03-17 12:28:262020-03-17 12:28:26Tips for a good working “Team”
Create a good base structure
- What is the main reason for the team?
- What does the group need?
- Which channels will you have? ….to start with and why?
Choosing the correct rights and permissions
- Decide which rights and permissions each member will have with regards to channels, messages and tabs.
- Always create at least two (2) “owners” of a team.
Create a new channel if you need to, but understand why you are creating a channel and do you really need it?
- Discuss the proposal with members of your team.
- Create a clear and meaningful name.
- Describe the channel and what it shall be used for.
Communicate clearly within the team
- Use titles that have a clear meaning to make it easier to understand what they are about
- Use the @ to to notify a specific person. Otherwise the whole team will get the notification of your post.
- To answer a post click on “Answer” so that you do not start a whole new conversation. This way all the threads hang together as well.
Click on the A at the bottom of the screen if you wish to change formatting of your post.
Moving Common Files
- Create a folder for respective files
- Upload shared files to the team and remove them from your existing folders so you don’t have multiple documents in multiple places
- Decide together that from a certain date ALL files will be put into Teams and nowhere else (to prevent multiple copies of documents)
- If you work a lot with specific files, synchronize your teams files in explorer. That way you can directly access them from your computer.