Recover files via web browser
1. Log in at https://minbackup.umu.se:4285/ with your Umu-ID
2. Click Devices
3. Click the round arrow on the far right, under Restore, for the device you want to restore from
4. Select the files or folders you want to recover and click Restore
5. A compressed archive is now created with your recovered files on the server. Click on the link at the bottom left to download the archive file
6. Unpack (decompress) the archive, and move your recovered files and folders to where you want them.
If it is the same date of last backup, it does not matter if you choose to restore from Storage 1 or Storage 2.