https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Oscar Lundberg https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Oscar Lundberg2021-10-15 08:43:592023-10-16 11:30:42Upload files and folders in SharePoint
In this manual, we decribe how to upload files and folders in SharePoint document library. If you want to create a new document library see: Create a document library in SharePoint
- Open the SharePoint document library you want to upload files to.
- Select Upload.
- Select if you want to upload a file, folder, or template.
- Your File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Apple) will open.
- Select a file or folder to upload.
Drag files to SharePoint
- Open a SharePoint document library you want to drag files to.
- Open your File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Apple).
- Choose a file from your computer.
- Drag it from your File Explorer/Finder and drop it in SharePoint document library.