https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png 0 0 Oscar Lundberg https://manual.its.umu.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/manual-loggo.png Oscar Lundberg2021-10-15 08:43:592022-10-20 06:30:08Upload files and folders in SharePoint
Upload files and folders in SharePoint
In this manual, we decribe how to upload files and folders in SharePoint document library. If you want to create a new document library see: Create a document library in SharePoint
- Open the SharePoint document library you want to upload files to.
- Select Upload.
- Select if you want to upload a file, folder, or template.
- Your File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Apple) will open.
- Select a file or folder to upload.
Drag files to SharePoint
- Open a SharePoint document library you want to drag files to.
- Open your File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Apple).
- Choose a file from your computer.
- Drag it from your File Explorer/Finder and drop it in SharePoint document library.