Apply for guest account with Freja eID+
As a guest at Umeå university you can apply for a guest account if you have Freja eID. Freja eID is a digital ID card that you have on your phone as an application. Before you can apply, it’s important that you have a contact person at Umeå University that you can choose as host for your account and that you let them know that you’re applying.
- Go to administrationsverktyg.umu.se/gastkonton/home
- Click on Apply.
- Scan the QR-code that shows on the screen with you Freja eID-app. You can also choose to log in with you personal identity number and then accept the login in your app.
- Write your code and then click Accept.
- When your logged in you’ll see your personal information from Freja eID. Your phone number isn’t obligated.
- At the bottom you have to name your host at Umeå University. You can verify the e-mailadress if you’d like.
- Then click Send application.
- If the apply is sent successfully, you will get a message on the screen that says that your apply is received.
Your application is now sent to your host. Once the host has accepted you application, they will send it to the head of department that has to accept your apply. Once the head of department has accepted your application, you’ll get an e-mail that says Your application for a guest account is accepted.
- Now you need to activate your account by follow the link in the e-mail you received.
- Log in with your Freja eID.
- Accept the rools and click Next.
- Write your password and then click Complete.
- Your account is now activated.